Man of Constant Leisure

"Cultivated leisure is the aim of man." ---Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Only 14 minutes, 57 seconds remaining...

If you watched The Daily Show last night, you saw Demetri Martin do a bit on the SATs. If you were watching carefully, you saw the home page for Princeton Review podcasts flash on screen for a full three seconds! During which time, if you were really paying attention, you would have seen the title of the podcast I create for the Princeton Review right up there on national television!

Don't believe me? Hit The Daily Show link above and scroll down through the videos until you find the title Martin-The SAT. Click it and let the video stream begin! My moment of fame arrives at 1:08 and lasts clear through 1:10.

I have dropped Mr. Martin the appropriate thank you note via his my space page. I promised him I would mention him next time I'm on television, which seems only fair.

Is this the beginning of a Vocab Minute media blitz? My Warholian clock is ticking.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Whoa, dude...not so fast...I think that smart-alec mop-top was making fun of you--in front of millions of people.

    --Brains

     
  • At 7:47 PM , Blogger Tom Meltzer said...

    Brains--

    Doesn't matter. No such thing as bad publicity, they say. Folks at TPR were ecstatic with the mention. Who am I to argue?

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

    Now I have to go see! Congrats - you have made the big time...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home