Man of Constant Leisure

"Cultivated leisure is the aim of man." ---Oscar Wilde

Monday, October 01, 2007

metube, part 3

Here's an email I received via The Princeton Review a few weeks back:

I am a teacher for the School District of Palm Beach County, FL. I am participating in a technology seminar wherein we are expected to produce an enhanced podcast. I found your wonderful vocabulary songs, and illustrated one with video and text for my students (8th grade language arts).... I am attaching a copy for you to review.

Thanks!

Tom Felt
Bak Middle School of the Arts

And now I, likewise, am attaching a copy for your review, dear reader. Check it out!


PS Many thanks to Tom Felt for his excellent work on this!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

    Love it - you have quite a following!

     
  • At 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those are both classic! When is The Princeton Review Vocabulary Minute DVD Collection (complete with commentary by the artist) coming out?

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This video, and Tom Felt himself, is now copy of Princeton Review, Inc. Any attempt by Mr. Felt to take possession of the video, or of himself, is strictly prohibited. Soylent Green is people and there's nothing you can do about it.

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Blogger Tom Meltzer said...

    mitzi stoke burns, I suppose next you'll tell me that "All your bass belong to us." Sorry, man, but you'll have to pry my bass from my cold dead hands.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home